By sending or authorizing payment to the Americana Music Association, payer agrees to the following:
1. Payments are non-refundable for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to use pass due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems and loss of employment. In the event of a full cancellation, refunds will be made available.
2. If you cannot attend for any reason, Conference + Festival Passes and Festival Passes purchased in 2022 or 2023 and transferred by those respective deadline(s) can be transferred to another individual. Instructions for pass transfer will be sent out once passes for 2024 go on sale. Passes transferred from 2023 to 2024 can also be transferred once more to next year’s event by contacting the Americana Music Association office.
The deadline for transfers is September 9, 2024. Unused passes that have not been transferred by September 9 have no value and cannot be credited to future years or events. Passes purchased in 2022 must be used in 2024 and cannot be transferred to next year.
3. If you have purchased your pass for 2024 and cannot attend, you can transfer it to 2025—more information will be made available once 2024 passes go on sale.
4. Honors & Awards tickets are non-refundable. Unused Honors & Awards tickets have no value and cannot be credited to future years or events.
5. Discounted prices are based on the date payment is received in the Americana office or online payment process. Discount codes cannot be used retroactively.